Thursday, February 11, 2010

A little introduction

Hi Dolls!

Welcome to Porcelain Lolita! A blog to invite girls to my frilly world! The world of Lolita Fashion. This is going to be a blog all about Lolita: cute how-to's, pretty pictures, lovely Lolita lifestyle tips and other interesting discussion pieces!

The girl behind the frilly dresses...

My name is Lolika, the autor of Porcelain Lolita. My real name is Lieke, but when I started with wearing Lolita, people wants to call me Lolika. Until today is that the name that everyone use to call me, and I think that Lolika is a really good name for me. I love Sweet Lolita the most. Also do I like Classic Lolita. But Sweet fits my personality the most. I am thirteen years old, and I live in The Netherlands. I love dolls (Yay for my Pullip Hello Kitty, named Bisou <3 I love her!) rainbows, cupcakes, daisy's, spring, playing piano and ofcourse do I spent most the time of my day at Lolita Fashion.

So.. be prepared for all the cuteness! Have a wonderfull day, and I will see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment