Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lovely Spring

Hi Dolls!

It's March! Do you know what that means? Spring is coming faster then you think! Spring is my favorite season. It's so lovely! Also perfect Lolita weather! Wearing jumper skirts with cute blouses with short sleeves, but still cold enough to wear some lovely over knee-socks. So did Angelic Pretty also came with a new print, and quess what? All spring-themed cuteness!






Let's take a look at this adorable Easter print! How cute is that? A dress filled with grass, cute decorated eggs, cute bunnies and adorable ribbons!




Oh my! Look at that awesome 'parasol'! It's like a half broken egg. Don't ever say that Angelic Pretty is not creative! I absolutly love it!

I absolutly adore the Happy Garden print from Angelic Pretty. It's so cute and orgininal! What do you think of it? A do or don't?

1 comment:

  1. what a coincidence! I tried using "porcelain Lolita" for my new blog and saw that it was used, so I came to look around and it turns out that your blog is very similar to mine! I hope you visit mine, is written in Spanish ... I really liked your blog n.n

    www.lolitasdeporcelana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete